Affordable Aluminum Wiring Replacement
Welcome to Star Light Electric LLC, your local electrical wiring and repair experts. One of our specialties is the replacement of aluminum wiring, which can be tricky and dangerous if not done correctly.
If you suspect that your home may have aluminum wiring, it’s essential to have it inspected by a licensed electrician like the team at Star Light Electric. We’ll be able to assess the condition of your wiring and determine if replacement is necessary.
Why Choose Star Light Electric for Aluminum Wiring Replacement?
Your Safety is our #1 Priority
Our team is fully trained and equipped to replace aluminum wiring. We use only the highest quality copper wiring and the most up-to-date techniques to ensure a safe and efficient replacement process. Plus, our team will be able to provide you with a detailed estimate of the cost and time of the work before we begin so you know what to expect.
Please don’t wait until it’s too late. Trust the experts at Star Light Electric LLC for all your aluminum wiring replacement needs. Contact us today to schedule an inspection and get a free estimate for your home.
GET A QUOTE NOW
Comparison of Copper Wire and Aluminum Wire
While aluminum remains more affordable to install, copper is far better for electrical wiring in any building.
- High electrical conductivity
- Utilizes a little gauge (thickness) wire to conduct equivalent electricity
- Sufficiently able to withstand establishment, doesn’t scratch or break without any problem
- Not as influenced by the warming and cooling that happens during electrical flows passing
- Wires stay in place as time passes
- Rusted copper wire rusting actually conducts electricity, so wiring isn’t influenced
- Moderate electrical conductivity
- Utilizations a bigger gauge (thickness) wire to conduct equivalent electricity
- More sensitive, effortlessly damaged during installation
- Heating and cooling that happens during the entry of electrical flows make crawling
- Wires move strange over the long run, causing free associations
- Rusted aluminum wire influences electric conductivity, so wiring works more earnestly and gets hot
There are some unpretentious signs that aluminum wiring might be putting your home in danger. If you notice any of the following signs:
- Flashing lights
- Wire Insulation that is worn or burnt
- Switches have warm plate covers
- Plugs dropping out of outlets
- Sparks are coming from outlets
- Higher electrical bills that are not connected to different occasions, such as holidays, or season change
Aluminum Wiring Solutions
Aluminum wiring repair doesn’t need to mean re-wiring your entire house. The appropriate response is frequently a couple of basic fixes at the difficult site. Our trained and licensed team at Starlight Electric is ready to help you. Some of our aluminum wiring services include:
- Replacing aluminum wiring
- Performing Aluminum wiring pigtails
- Fixing holes or loose connections
- Making safe connections between aluminum wiring and copper wiring
- Checking connections and panels for proper utilization
- Stop hotspots brought about by aluminum wire overheating
Replacing Outdated Aluminum Wiring For Increased Safety
Aluminum wiring was well known for a period of time due to its reasonable nature, but since it oxidizes and that it is so hard to work with, it’s viewed as all the more a risk these days than all else. Several insurance companies refuse to cover a home that has aluminum wiring in place. With our aluminum wiring replacement services, our group of talented electricians can assist you with modernizing your home’s electrical system to help keep you and your family protected.
On the off chance that you have any inquiries regarding our full line of aluminum wiring replacement services, or if you are interested to schedule an appointment for a consultation, call us today. Our group of specialists are always on stand by and would be glad to help you.